Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Troubleshooting - iPhone & iPod Touch 1G/2G/3G, Unlock & Jailbreak Problems & Issues

(SOLVED) Mobile substrate problem on iOS 3.1.3 & iOS 4.x

<< < (2/4) > >>

[email protected]:
Should I have to reinstall every tweak downloaded from cydia ?

iTechy21:

--- Quote from: [email protected] on January 27, 2015, 09:32:34 AM ---Should I have to reinstall every tweak downloaded from cydia ?

--- End quote ---
I just downgraded it using dpkg and didn't remove anything :P

[email protected]:

--- Quote from: iTechy21 on January 27, 2015, 11:56:34 AM ---I just downgraded it using dpkg and didn't remove anything :P

--- End quote ---
i just installed it via iFile just like you... :P

johnngee:
Don't know if the cydia updates that i downloaded the other day have caused this but,when i get a missed call on my iphone 3g it goes into black screen ,i get one quick missed call message on screen,it says underneath to swipe but when i do it goes black and does not respond.
Then i have to plug phone into my pc then restore from an older back up via itunes to get it back up and running,i'm pretty new to using smart phones so not great on the teccy side so any help needs to be explained as simply as possible please.

[email protected]:
Hi
--- Quote from: johnngee on February 06, 2015, 11:50:52 AM ---Don't know if the cydia updates that i downloaded the other day have caused this but,when i get a missed call on my iphone 3g it goes into black screen ,i get one quick missed call message on screen,it says underneath to swipe but when i do it goes black and does not respond.
Then i have to plug phone into my pc then restore from an older back up via itunes to get it back up and running,i'm pretty new to using smart phones so not great on the teccy side so any help needs to be explained as simply as possible please.

--- End quote ---
You are right about that !!! recent cydia update lead to the crash
you dont need to restore it!! you could have turned off the device by hard reset method(power button and home button) and then press vol+ while turning it on and then follow this method provided by  isfiisfar and reboot and youll get into whited00r.....

--- Quote ---Then i have to plug phone into my pc then restore from an older back up via itunes to get it back up and running,
--- End quote ---
You should not restore Whited00r from backup!!!it leads to more bugs....please restore as new!! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version