Author Topic: itunes music transfer to iphone  (Read 1419 times)

Offline AhmadDemos

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: Does Not Own iDevice ARMv6
  • My Computer: Windows
itunes music transfer to iphone
« on: May 18, 2015, 10:11:40 AM »
Just got my iphone 5 today and was looking to put some music on there. the problem is, it wont. 
The process ive done: open up itunes and plug in phone. its being recognized. when i click the music files to transfer to phone, i click apply and the progress bar shows up. it gets to step 4, determining files to transfer, then the progress bar stops rotating and itunes freezes altogether. What should i do??

i have all my music on a microSD card atm, is there a way i can use this to transfer??

Thanks

Offline iTechy21

• Bashing the shell
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Well errr... Stuff :3
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: itunes music transfer to iphone
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 05:20:56 PM »
Just got my iphone 5 today and was looking to put some music on there. the problem is, it wont.
The process ive done: open up itunes and plug in phone. its being recognized. when i click the music files to transfer to phone, i click apply and the progress bar shows up. it gets to step 4, determining files to transfer, then the progress bar stops rotating and itunes freezes altogether. What should i do??

i have all my music on a microSD card atm, is there a way i can use this to transfer??

Thanks
We generally don't support newer devices but seeing this sounds more like an itunes issue I would suggest to re-install iTunes.
I would recommend putting the music on the microSD card into a folder on the desktop then select the folder in itunes.
That may fix your issue :)
Follow me on twitter! | Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! | Follow my blog!
Please Read all the stickies if you're new. And follow the rules, please :)

Offline TaraBehme

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Mac
Re: itunes music transfer to iphone
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 08:51:56 AM »
You can search some music transfer online. I use the O2Tunes. You can have a try.