Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > App Time Machine FAQ - Suggestions & Problems Fix

Error installing %software_name% unable to unzip .ipa

(1/4) > >>

bigfella:
First of all - thanks for an opportunity to use awesome firmware (whited00r 7.1) on an "ye olde iPhone 2g", and for all of your work. And now to the "Houston, we have a problem" - after installing whited00r, i've configured the phone as a new one via itunes, i've made "full upgrade" (not sure, if it's called that exactly - can't remember) in Cydia, but App Store continues to freak me out with "Error installing %software_name% unable to unzip .ipa" message. Tried safe mode - doesen't seem to work either, i get the same message. Any advice?

MarioKartEpicness:
I'm assuming you mean upgraded to the latest os. if you're having problems and you dont mind jailbreaking i devices, you can always jailbreak it and use an installer from cydia. If you're still running across problems it may be the .ipa it's self.

[email protected]:
Does it happne to other apps also? Try downloading the any other app if the same error error comes back reports it to us maybe our higher modraters can help you out (Bruan or iTechy21).If there is no problem installing other applications......
Delete the app which is gives you the error from the ATM (app store) and try reinstalling it again(or redownloading)then report it here....
And Welcome to the Forum :)

bigfella:

--- Quote from: MarioKartEpicness on June 27, 2015, 11:33:26 PM ---I'm assuming you mean upgraded to the latest os. if you're having problems and you dont mind jailbreaking i devices, you can always jailbreak it and use an installer from cydia. If you're still running across problems it may be the .ipa it's self.

--- End quote ---
Nope, you've got me all wrong. What i meant was only that after clean WD installation, i've accepted "full upgrade" on my first cydia launch. I wish i could refresh to newer os on my iphone 2g)))

bigfella:

--- Quote from: [email protected] on June 28, 2015, 05:52:06 AM ---Does it happne to other apps also? Try downloading the any other app if the same error error comes back reports it to us maybe our higher modraters can help you out (Bruan or iTechy21).If there is no problem installing other applications......
Delete the app which is gives you the error from the ATM (app store) and try reinstalling it again(or redownloading)then report it here....
And Welcome to the Forum :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks!
ANY app from appstore (i mean WD's appstore - ATM) seems to bug me with that message, when i try to install them. Tried like 60 to 70 of them - they don't even start downloading, and start to sing the same ol' "unable to unzip .ipa"song.
I really hope mr. Bruan could give me an advice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version