Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Hardware Problems - iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 1G & iPod Touch 2G

iphone 4 not charging

(1/4) > >>

isfiisfar:
hey guys... i just bought an iphone 4 .. nd its  sim locked so m using it as ipod..
 anyways the problem m facing is that till 2 days ago it was working fine....
 now m facing some  problems...
1: when i capture a pic.. the phone immediately reboots...

2: when i connect the cable for it to charge....then.. it wont charge .. i have tried reboot.. hard reset..

btw.. when i shutdown the phone.. then plig in the charger then it turn on .. normally without using sleep button.. which means it detects the charger  but wont charge nd turn on ....

so is it a software issue or  hardware... nd if anyone know a fix

iMaster:
You need to restore to 7.1.2
If not work you can have a hardware error for example the battery...

iPH0NE_3GS:
Go in to iTunes on and then turn it off then hold down the home button and connect the phone to the computer ( still holding the home button ) until the iTunes logo comes on and then restore :) if that doesn't work it's hardware and you may need a new charger port and or battery

isfiisfar:
umm.. br0... i know how to restore....

--- Quote from: iPH0NE_3GS on August 29, 2015, 04:43:05 AM ---Go in to iTunes on and then turn it off then hold down the home button and connect the phone to the computer ( still holding the home button ) until the iTunes logo comes on and then restore :) if that doesn't work it's hardware and you may need a new charger port and or battery

--- End quote ---

isfiisfar:
i tried to restore but the itunes dont detect iphone ...
 as the phone turns on when charger is connected...
so i think i need to replace the battery.....

thanks for helping me guys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version