Development - iOS Custom Firmware > Suggestions for the Next Whited00r Version

What about a Notification Center?

<< < (2/2)

Chris M.:

--- Quote from: Haksbelik on July 13, 2016, 01:46:46 PM ---That's too bad, they looked really nice. Who updates the whited00r website anyway? The devs maybe? Or someone else?

--- End quote ---
i think the whited00r founder @mattewre his twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/mattewre cause bruan contacted him when there was the site problem recently

Chris M.:

--- Quote from: Haksbelik on July 13, 2016, 01:46:46 PM ---That's too bad, they looked really nice. Who updates the whited00r website anyway? The devs maybe? Or someone else?

--- End quote ---
But i don't think it's necessary to update the website everytime a whited00r update comes out. Cause whited00r 7.1  is the same whited00r 7 but with some improvements that's why it's called "7.1". We all know that Apple has iOS 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... but iOS 7 for example has almost 10 betas on the Apple's firmware update which most of people won't know, and they didn't modified their website everytime they posted a new beta of iOS. And the push notifications is not an Whited00r issue, that's Apple's job

HFTaylor12:
Notifications work for me, at least ones from Messages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version