Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > App Time Machine FAQ - Suggestions & Problems Fix

Youtube Not Working in Whited00r?

(1/3) > >>

iCookiee:
No but seriously, what is there for watching youtube videos on the older ipods and iphone running whited00r software? Safari, Murcery, and Opera does not work watching youtube, so what will? Whited00r 8/9/10 is taking FOREVER, and I doubt the leaders of whited00r are even trying to help or make any change as there is no convenient way of directly watching youtube videos, can someone help?

Chris M.:
Hello and welcome to the forums :)
This isn't an Whited00r bug or problem.
Please, read this topic (and all the comments) for more info: http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php/topic,13018.msg109877.html#msg109877
This is related to iOS 3 itself, not Whited00r!

iCookiee:

--- Quote from: Chris M. on September 06, 2016, 11:52:32 AM ---Hello and welcome to the forums :)
This isn't an Whited00r bug or problem.
Please, read this topic (and all the comments) for more info: http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php/topic,13018.msg109877.html#msg109877
This is related to iOS 3 itself, not Whited00r!

--- End quote ---
I've been here for a while, (maybe 3 years), so no need for a welcome :^)
I've read that thread btw

PierreP:

--- Quote from: iCookiee on September 06, 2016, 12:01:50 AM ---No but seriously, what is there for watching youtube videos on the older ipods and iphone running whited00r software?...

--- End quote ---

Nope, nothing so far as YouTube broke it for iOS 3.1.3 on which Whited00r is based. I tried the YouTube app today on a dog slow stock iPhone 3G iOS 4.2.1 and it's broken also but m.youtube.com works in Safari.

Chris M.:

--- Quote from: iCookiee on September 06, 2016, 08:08:34 PM ---I've been here for a while, (maybe 3 years), so no need for a welcome :^)
I've read that thread btw

--- End quote ---
No problem ;D
And about YouTube, maybe the fix will be importing formats from iOS 4 to 3? lol :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version