Development - iOS Custom Firmware > Suggestions for the Next Whited00r Version

Suggestions for Whited00r 10

<< < (2/2)

Chris M.:

--- Quote from: HFTaylor12 on November 12, 2016, 07:06:15 PM ---OK, I see your point. However, what about the iPhone 2G? Basing Whited00r on iOS4 might mean dropping support for that, right? Or hopefully they could somehow get iOS 4 running. I still use my iPhone 2G everyday, as my main phone, and I don't want to see Whited00r drop support.

--- End quote ---
I think giving support for ios 3 and 4 and TRYING to keep the same features on both will be a solution. But since ios 3 and 4 has very different arrangement of the system files it may be very hard. I see that whited00r is a free and open source firmware and i don't think they will waste their time in developing these things for free continuously...

HFTaylor12:

--- Quote from: Chris M. on December 02, 2016, 08:03:25 PM ---I think giving support for ios 3 and 4 and TRYING to keep the same features on both will be a solution. But since ios 3 and 4 has very different arrangement of the system files it may be very hard. I see that whited00r is a free and open source firmware and i don't think they will waste their time in developing these things for free continuously...

--- End quote ---
Better yet, maybe they could get iOS 4 running on 2Gs. The 3G has the same processor and RAM and stuff, so if it supports the 3G it should be too hard to hack it to work on a 2G.

HFTaylor12:
-Make Videos app look like TV app
-Reskin Spotify to look like Apple Music.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version