Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Free Forum! - Everything Off Topic Elsewhere Goes Here!

I Hope you guys are doing well.

(1/1)

MarioKartEpicness:
I recently pulled out my old idevices and it took me back to the times i had here.
I hope the people who put so much time into this project are doing well in their future projects.
 :)

[email protected]:

--- Quote from: MarioKartEpicness on January 08, 2019, 06:54:01 PM ---I recently pulled out my old idevices and it took me back to the times i had here.
I hope the people who put so much time into this project are doing well in their future projects.
 :)

--- End quote ---
Hi Man! I Hope your doing well too! I also had to pull my iPhone out... I still remember all the projects and mods and stuff we all were involved in... Hope everyone's doing well... I've now shifted to android... A little of modding and a little of development in that community... But I still miss Whited00r though...

Cheers!

mzs.112000:
Wow, I was looking through some old backups on my computer, and I remembered when I had my iPod Touch 2G, good times on here trying out WD 7.1...
It's kinda sad in a way to see it go...

avensis:
I also find it sad to see it disappear, I had a good time also with my iPod Touch  :-\

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

avensis:
I also find it sad to see it disappear, I had a good time also with my iPod Touch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version