Author Topic: ios4.3.2 UNLOCKED iPhone 3G?  (Read 14999 times)

Offline sullyy94

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
ios4.3.2 UNLOCKED iPhone 3G?
« on: April 22, 2011, 05:21:25 PM »
Hey guys, i really love your iPhone 3G ios4.3.2 Locked version. I was just wondering when the UNLOCKED version would be released? Could u guys get it soon? I really love whitedoor :) 4.3.2 runs really fast on my iPhone 3G! thanks.

Edit: I just unlocked it. Now theres a small problem lol. The screen starts flickering for no reason :s Any suggestions on how i can fix it? thanks
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 05:30:35 PM by sullyy94 »

Offline JustinCase

• An Agent of the System...
  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Here since WD 3.x
    • View Profile
    • Whited00rDev
  • Device: iPhone 2G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: ios4.3.2 UNLOCKED iPhone 3G?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 05:41:34 PM »
How did you unlock it?

Are you using the v4.3.1 based on iOS3 or iOS4?
I get on every now and then to check up
Go ahead and download Whited00r 8 BETA if you haven't yet: http://goo.gl/AFZIUT <------

Offline CaVinKlein

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 11:45:03 PM »
Whited00r wrong with him BlackD00r . right
Please help me. What I Need an iPhone 3G. I'm very grateful
Click below to Donate On Site

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=RRAKN43KGXT7Y

Offline JustinCase

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Here since WD 3.x
    • View Profile
    • Whited00rDev
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 12:06:25 AM »
blackd00r sucks
Go ahead and download Whited00r 8 BETA if you haven't yet: http://goo.gl/AFZIUT <------

Offline RagingNinja

• SuperHero Member
  • Ninja
    • View Profile
    • Whited00r
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 12:08:21 AM »
iPhone 2G, 8GB - iPhone 4S, 16GB, iOS v6.1
Multi-Tasking v1.0.3 - Folders v1.2.1 - iOS 3 Wallpaper 1.0.2(1)
WD Recommended/Compatible Tweaks, Themes, etc. | My Repo: cydia.ragingninja.bplaced.net

Offline sullyy94

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 02:25:16 AM »
How did you unlock it?

Are you using the v4.3.1 based on iOS3 or iOS4?

Im using v4.3.2 on iOS4 Based. Its the Testing one for the iPhone 3G. And i unlocked it with Ultrasnow. So its now unlocked, and its pretty fast. But the only problem is that im getting a flickering screen. And im using Whited00r blackd00r is shit.

I also jailbroke it, by using redsnow9.6 with the 4.2.1 firmware and it worked :) Even though its 4.3.2 :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 02:36:42 AM by sullyy94 »

Offline Gawernator

• @Whited00r Twitter
  • SuperHero Member
  • Whited00r God
    • View Profile
    • Whited00r
  • My Computer: Mac
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 06:56:34 AM »
I thought the version was 4.2.1 that mattewre released.
iPhone 2G 16GB + iPhone 4 32 GB White <Gawernator> iPhones are made with maple syrup in the processor <Gawernator> in Canada <Gawernator> it causes slowdowns
@Whited00r on Twitter

Offline sullyy94

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 03:58:58 PM »

Uhmm.. In the settings it says 4.3.2 (8H7). And the only problem i have is that the screen flickers once i jailbreak it with Redsn0w :( I've already unlocked it with Ultrasn0w, the only thing is the flickering. If that gets fixed then that would be amazinggggg. Its pretty faster then the Original ios.

Found Out that the flickering is due to wrong firmware jailbreaking with redsn0w. I used 4.2.1 firmware to jailbreak the 4.3.2 firmware. I cant use 4.3.2 firmware since it just says waiting for iphone 3gs to reboot. And it doesnt reboot. :( Is there anyway to get that firmware jailbroken by the 4.3.2 firmware it self? Ive already unlocked it so thats good :) I tried to load the firmware to redsn0w but it just says unrecognizable ipsw. Any suggestions how i could jailbreak that firmware? Its called this "iPhone1,2_whited00r_iOS4" lol. No program seems to recognize it so i can jailbreak it.
I AM WILLING TO PAY $2.50! TO WHOEVER HELPS ME FIX MY PROBLEM TO THE FLICKERING SCREEN! SO I NEED A PROGRAM THAT WILL ACCEPT THE FIRMWARE "iPhone1,2_whited00r_iOS4" WHICH IS 4.3.2! SO BASICALLY I JUST NEED IT JAILBROKEN BY ITS FIRMWARE THANKS.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 07:58:45 PM by sullyy94 »

Offline JustinCase

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Here since WD 3.x
    • View Profile
    • Whited00rDev
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 08:58:07 PM »
Wait, your using a 3gs?

Offline sullyy94

• whited00r.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 09:21:08 PM »
Wait, your using a 3gs?

No, 3G. But i finally figured it out :)
I first pwned the iPhone 3G. Then i restored it to the custom firmware made by whited00r. I then jailbroke it with redsn0w, with the 4.0.1 firmware! You must use that one, or else you will get the flickering of the screen. Then download ultrasn0w from cydia and done. You got urself a iPhone 3G 4.3.2 :) lol

Offline Stefaneik

• View Profile
    • Extreme temperatures in Tuscany
  • Device: iPhone 3G
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 02:57:12 PM »
Wait, your using a 3gs?
It's right what he says, after the installation of Whited00r iOS 4 based on settings says version 4.3.2 and also iTunes says version 4.3.2.
iPhone 3G FW Whited00r 7.
iPhone 4 FW iOS 7.0.4.

Offline Simon

• Be Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 03:03:12 PM »

Uhmm.. In the settings it says 4.3.2 (8H7). And the only problem i have is that the screen flickers once i jailbreak it with Redsn0w :( I've already unlocked it with Ultrasn0w, the only thing is the flickering. If that gets fixed then that would be amazinggggg. Its pretty faster then the Original ios.

Found Out that the flickering is due to wrong firmware jailbreaking with redsn0w. I used 4.2.1 firmware to jailbreak the 4.3.2 firmware. I cant use 4.3.2 firmware since it just says waiting for iphone 3gs to reboot. And it doesnt reboot. :( Is there anyway to get that firmware jailbroken by the 4.3.2 firmware it self? Ive already unlocked it so thats good :) I tried to load the firmware to redsn0w but it just says unrecognizable ipsw. Any suggestions how i could jailbreak that firmware? Its called this "iPhone1,2_whited00r_iOS4" lol. No program seems to recognize it so i can jailbreak it.
I AM WILLING TO PAY $2.50! TO WHOEVER HELPS ME FIX MY PROBLEM TO THE FLICKERING SCREEN! SO I NEED A PROGRAM THAT WILL ACCEPT THE FIRMWARE "iPhone1,2_whited00r_iOS4" WHICH IS 4.3.2! SO BASICALLY I JUST NEED IT JAILBROKEN BY ITS FIRMWARE THANKS.
Don't pay, we will solve your problems without payments...
Hellow

Offline nomadic_hacker

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 07:39:03 PM »

All of the Whited00r firmwares are already jailbroken!
I'm running the iOS4 version of whited00r on my 3G now. (I like it way better than the iOS3 versions!)
All you have to do is put your phone into DFU mode and restore the whited00r iPSW directly from iTunes.
I haven't attempted to unlock it (because I don't need it unlocked), but now that the new ultrasn0w was released today that supports 4.3.2, I'm sure you could just get ultrasn0w from cydia.

Offline Gawernator

• @Whited00r Twitter
  • SuperHero Member
  • Whited00r God
    • View Profile
    • Whited00r
  • My Computer: Mac
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 10:48:12 PM »
thanks to nomadic_hacker .... what he said is right, our WD firmwares are already jailbroken... O_o
iPhone 2G 16GB + iPhone 4 32 GB White <Gawernator> iPhones are made with maple syrup in the processor <Gawernator> in Canada <Gawernator> it causes slowdowns
@Whited00r on Twitter

Offline nomadic_hacker

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 11:45:57 PM »
Hey Sullyy,

Just curious if there was a reason you were re-jailbreaking?

I'm trying to get MyWi to work and I get this message:

"MyWi has detected an error with
 your jailbreak (Discovered with
 Pwnage Tool 4.1.2 on 3G on iOS
 4.1).  Please rejailbreak with
 Redsn0w (you can do that on top of
 this pwnd custom firmware and keep
 your unlock).  MyWi will now exit as
 it can not run until this has been
 corrected."

This may answer the question as to which iOS4 version Matt used as well...

I'm going to try and rejailbreak with Redsn0w and I'll let you know if MyWi (and even native tethering) works afterwards.