Author Topic: Galaxy Nexus  (Read 2234 times)

Offline JusTiz

• Herobrine
  • SuperHero Member
  • Twitter: @JusTiz_WD
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
Re: Galaxy Nexus
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 12:20:33 PM »
icecream sandwich
but i think iphone will win as always
cuz people like the fact that it is very SIMPLE
Android is very complicated and you will be able to use i fluently if you used it for 6 to 12 months
but iphone if you get it on your hand you can use i right away

[size=7.5pt]Follow me @ Twitter[/size]

Offline banana

• Banana
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Banana
    • View Profile
    • FinkMac's Blog!
  • Device: iPod Touch 1G
  • My Computer: Mac
Galaxy Nexus
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 01:09:42 PM »
What is this "nexus" thing? I have not heard of itů
Banana

Offline AngryTA

• iPod 1G
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
Nah , the iPhone just easy to use and better multitouch (always have 5 fingers multitouch screen for the phone and iPod, 10 fingers multitouch for iPad). Android phone is very hard to use , and the multitouch isn't better than iDevices , and speed is a bit slower than iphone , but it's cheap , and can do many many thing like Overclocking, Change the interface (launcher , iphone launcher is the springboard , it just can swipe left and right to see and choose your app , also can make a folder... But android phone can change the launcher to 3D interface like you're inside the space , use the livewallpaper , change dock bar,  change the numbers of icon on dock bar , change theme .... Just with some clicks )
And it can help the OpenSource , OpenSource - the short name is AOSP ( AndroidOpenSourceProject ).
The opensource will let you to build your own OS , example is MIUI , it is the iDevices like OS , for more details you can go to http://en.miui.com..... By Installing this OS , you can get much more Speed , More Change and Option with system app, system file , launcher , blah blah , also you can change your theme , the theme of MIUI will theme all the system , and the user app too (if the theme support)....
And one more thing, android have more speed , it have the chipset with 1Ghz to 1.5 Ghz , also you can overclock to the max speed now is 1,61Ghz and get more tweak by path the kernel for battery and performance...

That all about android!
iPod Tocuh 1G

Offline Bruan

• Feature Developer
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Methuselah
    • View Profile
    • Bruan_WD Twitter
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Linux
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 02:34:18 PM »
almost everything, if not all can be done on an iOS device with jailbreaking....   (and I do have an android device though, and love it, but I think iOS is better ;) )