Others > Repository - Archive

repo alternative untill repo's back

(1/12) > >>

iphone2gios4:
guyz plz put in this topic or in another all deb files from whited00r

JusTiz:
We know you want to help but no

9668harry:
Sorry but it sounds a bit like,"it's our ball and we will decide when you play with it". There seems to be a real superiority complex going on with the whited00r crew recently. I refere to a post where the community were discussing about the repo, it was a fair debate until a mod who I will not name decided to chip in and then lock the topic. I'm sorry but that's not right.

What's with the all the attitude, you have spent time building whited00r and it's community. I feel you are in danger of really damaging it.

It's fair to say whited00r would be nothing without it's devs,mods and team. I put it to you that the same can be said about it's followers. Let's be honest without us you would just be a handfull of igeeks swapping files between each other.

I respect the time and effort you guys put in, and all for free. I really take my hat off to you for that. But let's do things right.

So what if you find your self answering a question for the 1000th time, or you don't like what somebody saying . Let's be s bit adult about it, be polite and move forward.

IGamer77z7:

--- Quote from: 9668harry on April 29, 2012, 04:27:26 PM ---Sorry but it sounds a bit like,"it's our ball and we will decide when you play with it". There seems to be a real superiority complex going on with the whited00r crew recently. I refere to a post where the community were discussing about the repo, it was a fair debate until a mod who I will not name decided to chip in and then lock the topic. I'm sorry but that's not right.

What's with the all the attitude, you have spent time building whited00r and it's community. I feel you are in danger of really damaging it.

It's fair to say whited00r would be nothing without it's devs,mods and team. I put it to you that the same can be said about it's followers. Let's be honest without us you would just be a handfull of igeeks swapping files between each other.

I respect the time and effort you guys put in, and all for free. I really take my hat off to you for that. But let's do things right.

So what if you find your self answering a question for the 1000th time, or you don't like what somebody saying . Let's be s bit adult about it, be polite and move forward.

--- End quote ---
;D

realblack7:

--- Quote from: 9668harry on April 29, 2012, 04:27:26 PM ---Sorry but it sounds a bit like,"it's our ball and we will decide when you play with it". There seems to be a real superiority complex going on with the whited00r crew recently. I refere to a post where the community were discussing about the repo, it was a fair debate until a mod who I will not name decided to chip in and then lock the topic. I'm sorry but that's not right.

--- End quote ---

this is how it goes since november 2011...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version