Development - iOS Custom Firmware > Redd00r Project - Works on iOS 4.1 or iOS 4.2.1 Firmwares!

[Broken] Redd00r Beta Bug Reports (iPod touch 2G and iPhone 3g)

(1/87) > >>

applepie:
PierreP moderator note 2013-07-31:
Redd00r is really buggy and old and does NOT work anymore. We recommend waiting for an update that will be announced after the next Whited00r update. Sorry, we cannot give a release date yet so please do not ask.

Meanwhile, you can try bcooperizcool's Archetype -- Custom firmware package for every iOS

Original post:

BEFORE reporting a bug, try removing redd00r. If the issue persists, then it is most likely NOT a redd00r issue, remember, redd00r is BETA software (BETA = buggy!)

When posting a bug, please state:
- Your version (you should be on the latest....)
- Your device
- What jailbreak you used, or if you used the optional iphone 3g firmware base..
- If applicable, the settings you chose
- If you have an OTA related issue, please say so

Some common bugs
Settings crashes!
Try reinstalling ch40s utiliteis

SOOO SLOW SLOWER THAN WHITED00r
Why of course its going to be slower than whited00r, ios4 is way slower than ios3 to begin with

Battery SUCKS!
Make sure it is redd00r. Try removing redd00r and seeing if the drain continues. iOS4 has bad battery life to begin with

PLEASE make sure the bug is a REDD00r bug, NOT an ios4 bug, before posting

iOSCrackandHack:
wait Redd00r beta hasnt been released yet?? why is this needed now??? (sorry if my question offends you)

"EDIT" WAIT sorry i just saw that it was put up so nvm..  :-\

applepie:
http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php?topic=6007.0

IGamer77z7:
um i cant change homescreen wallpaper?

applepie:

--- Quote from: IGamer77z7 on June 12, 2012, 02:44:00 AM ---um i cant change homescreen wallpaper?

--- End quote ---
respring after changing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version