Others > Amateur Dev - Archive

Agator's CamGrab for WhiteD00r

(1/3) > >>

Agator21:
So i have a new idea (thanks to PLUix), i will make CamGrab for Whited00r better! So that we dont need a Cydia Tweak. Only CamGrab for Whited00r and it changes the Slider background and then there is Grabber. Then With Activator u can swipe up and have a iOS 5.1.1 Like Camera Grabber!!! So is there Any Graphic Designer?

PLuix:

--- Quote from: Agator21 on September 02, 2012, 11:09:21 AM ---So i have a new idea (thanks to PLUix), i will make CamGrab for Whited00r better! So that we dont need a Cydia Tweak. Only CamGrab for Whited00r and it changes the Slider background and then there is Grabber. Then With Activator u can swipe up and have a iOS 5.1.1 Like Camera Grabber!!! So is there Any Graphic Designer?

--- End quote ---

I tried this and the result looks like, but needs changes !!

Agator21:

--- Quote from: PLuix on September 02, 2012, 11:59:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Agator21 on September 02, 2012, 11:09:21 AM ---So i have a new idea (thanks to PLUix), i will make CamGrab for Whited00r better! So that we dont need a Cydia Tweak. Only CamGrab for Whited00r and it changes the Slider background and then there is Grabber. Then With Activator u can swipe up and have a iOS 5.1.1 Like Camera Grabber!!! So is there Any Graphic Designer?

--- End quote ---

I tried this and the result looks like, but needs changes !!

--- End quote ---

i will start with this now. what file i need to change?

PLuix:
bottombarbkgndlock.png

Thanks man :)

Agator21:

--- Quote from: PLuix on September 03, 2012, 08:42:11 AM ---bottombarbkgndlock.png

Thanks man :)

--- End quote ---

do u have facebook to chatt about this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version