Development - iOS Custom Firmware > Amateur Developers

RedD00r 4.2.1 AirPlay

<< < (2/2)

tartilc:
Oops, I must have forgotten that they got rid of Airplay on iPhone 3g at the last minute, my mistake. Airplay might be pretty hard, but AirPrint (on iOS 4 at least) should be easy to get since all it needs is multitasking. In my opinion though, it is pretty useless, since it supports only a few printers. There is a mod that works though to make it work with more printers, and I use it.

Andy:

--- Quote from: tartilc on September 16, 2012, 04:59:48 PM ---Oops, I must have forgotten that they got rid of Airplay on iPhone 3g at the last minute, my mistake. Airplay might be pretty hard, but AirPrint (on iOS 4 at least) should be easy to get since all it needs is multitasking. In my opinion though, it is pretty useless, since it supports only a few printers. There is a mod that works though to make it work with more printers, and I use it.

--- End quote ---

Yea... I'm actually still so surprised that NO ONE IN THIS WORLD found out how to get AirPlay back... I have tried so many ways.. NONE WORKED....
I'm gonna use CP's "secret" method to add AirPlay to MusicApp. Hopefully it will work, and Not force me to restore... and that I am not experienced in iPhone App Structures...
Gonna be hard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version