Development - iOS Custom Firmware > Amateur Developers

Is anyone else creating a Notification Center clone?

(1/3) > >>

tartilc:
Now that DyZee is leaving and doesn't really want to work on NSCenter anymore. Is anyone else creating something? Surely it can't be TOO hard (although I must admit I cannot develop apps) All we really need is an app that shows the weather on top, be scrollable, and be able to fetch all notifications and aggregate them into a list of categories. Then the developer can make it have slide in animation as the splash and we can all install it and use with activator. Just saying.

banana:
Lolwut?

tartilc:
What do you mean? It can't be too complicated. I'm SURE soltmeal can do it since his reminders app was so detailed.

banana:

--- Quote from: tartilc on September 16, 2012, 08:19:56 PM ---What do you mean? It can't be too complicated. I'm SURE soltmeal can do it since his reminders app was so detailed.

--- End quote ---

Hey buddy, did you know that [I did the interface for Reminders? It was a JOINT effort…

I don't know what you mean by "DyZee leaving"…

tartilc:

--- Quote from: finkmac on September 16, 2012, 08:41:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: tartilc on September 16, 2012, 08:19:56 PM ---What do you mean? It can't be too complicated. I'm SURE soltmeal can do it since his reminders app was so detailed.

--- End quote ---

Hey buddy, did you know that [I did the interface for Reminders? It was a JOINT effort…

I don't know what you mean by "DyZee leaving"…

--- End quote ---
Oh, sorry i didn't know that you were part of it. Again, sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Also, didn't you read this post? http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php?topic=5857.msg55835#msg55835

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version