Author Topic: 3G, Redd00r and Springtomize  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Martinelli

• Whited00r User
    • View Profile
3G, Redd00r and Springtomize
« on: September 29, 2012, 11:02:59 PM »
Hello!
I have a 3g and made the mistake to upgrade baseband, since im new to this i didnt know.
After that I upgrade it to Ipad and downgrade with redsn0w, and after that  try to put ultrasn0w to unblock I have lost my phone network. Like much people said in forums "no service" was a risc.
Then after many tries i notice that whited00r put my phone working again! :D well... but since i dont want 3.2 i tryed redsn00w and the phone was perfect to! i was happy (ty developers for your great job!)
but... I have installed springtomize app and i am in "no service" problem again. I have reset the phone and made all necessary installs again and... No phone... im getting nuts! :/ im tired of DFU modes! my "home" finger hurts a lot! can anyboddy help?

Offline Julio Cesar

• Jr. Team Member
  • Medio Loco
    • View Profile
    • TheFullyWhited00r
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: 3G, Redd00r and Springtomize
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 08:40:46 PM »
look my fired you need restore you iphone again with a custom firmware created with sn0wbreeze and after you be able to unlock your iphone with ultrasn0w(snowbreez give you the option of install6.15.00 baseband and i recomended to you. if you need some help this is mi email> [email protected]  ;)