Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > App Time Machine FAQ - Suggestions & Problems Fix

[Solved] Cannot Open App Market > Time Machine - whited00r 6

(1/1)

Morfius:
Hello
I have a bug in the app market I can't go into the time machine app i press the icon but nothing apend I try to rebot.
In the first use of the white door 6 it's was working but I don't know what append.

Pleases help, Ty...

am2pm1:
i have the same problem have you found a fix? i could use it. if i find a fix ill let you know also

PierreP:
Because of the thread title "bag in the app market" I thought you were looking for a shopping bag a.k.a. Cart to queue the apps to be downloaded later.  :)

hayate:
I've found the solution, you can read it in this topic: http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php?topic=7183.0

A BIG THANK YOU TO it7.phoenix

This is the process step by step:
1) open ifunbox with the iphone connected to the computer
2) Open the applications folder, path:
    Raw File System -> Applications -> 3store.app
    Raw File System -> Applications -> AppStore.app
    Raw File System -> Applications -> Cydia.app
    Raw File System -> Applications -> App Backup.app

3)Inside every app there's a file called: info.plist
   Copy it to your computer the file, open it with notepad, find the string:

<key>SBAppTags</key> <array> <string>hidden</string> <string>Cydia</string> </array>

and delete it.

4) Save the info.plist file and copy and overwrite it inside the app folder in your iphone.
5) Respring your iphone

PierreP:

--- Quote from: hayate on January 06, 2013, 04:17:07 PM ---I've found the solution, you can read it in this topic: http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php?topic=7183.0

A BIG THANK YOU TO it7.phoenix

This is the process step by step:
1) open ifunbox with the iphone connected to the computer
2) Open the applications folder, path:
    Raw File System -> Applications -> 3store.app
    Raw File System -> Applications -> AppStore.app
    Raw File System -> Applications -> Cydia.app
    Raw File System -> Applications -> App Backup.app

3)Inside every app there's a file called: info.plist
   Copy it to your computer the file, open it with notepad, find the string:

<key>SBAppTags</key> <array> <string>hidden</string> <string>Cydia</string> </array>

and delete it.

4) Save the info.plist file and copy and overwrite it inside the app folder in your iphone.
5) Respring your iphone

--- End quote ---

Cool, thanks for sharing your solution with the community!  8)

A suggestion if you are on Windows and maybe it also works on the Mac version: I use the free, ad free and standalone (meaning no install necessary!) iTools and it has a plist editor tool integrated in it.

So with iTools you can skip: "Copy it to your computer the file, open it with notepad..." and "Save the info.plist file and copy and overwrite it inside the app folder in your iphone" and edit the .plist files directly on the phone!

This said you should also use the same iTools to make a backup copy of the files before modifying them, just to be on the safe side in case you mess up things.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version