Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > App Time Machine FAQ - Suggestions & Problems Fix

Cracking AppTimeMachine?

(1/1)

tartilc:
Well, I don't have Whited00r because my iPod Touch is the MC model, and installing the AppTimeMachine app from Whited00r's IPSW doesn't work for me, but I still wanted to be able to download apps from there.

When I try to go to AppTimeMachine homepage (the one posted in various places around this forum) with an iPhone user agent on Google Chrome, I still get redirected to the homepage for desktop users. So, I was wondering if anyone could pitch in and help me out.

<Snip by moderator>

I will be very thankful if you could do this for me! :D I really would like to use AppTimeMachine due to 4.2.1 also being phased out by Apple. :( ...

PierreP:

--- Quote from: tartilc on January 05, 2013, 06:39:55 PM ---Well, I don't have Whited00r because my iPod Touch is the MC model, and installing the AppTimeMachine app from Whited00r's IPSW doesn't work for me, but I still wanted to be able to download apps from there. When I try to go to AppTimeMachine homepage... I still get redirected to the homepage for desktop users...

--- End quote ---

Sorry but no. App Time Machine is an exclusive perk of whited00r 6 so posting the app (if there was one) or helping you to crack it would make it public. That is why one cannot download apps from his browser on http://www.apptimemachine.com/

From a member of the AppTimeMachine Team:

--- Quote --- I don't want to make AppTimeMachine a public "warez" website. It
should be a really "rare" resource to keep alive iOS3, not a place
where normal people can download cracked apps...
--- End quote ---

So no whited00r 6, no candy.  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version