Development - iOS Custom Firmware > Whited00r Development - New Apps & Features

D00rStand BETA

<< < (2/9) > >>

Niels97oet:

--- Quote from: bcooperizcool on January 07, 2013, 11:09:04 PM ---Can you add in "magazines" okay on the firmware you have? (I'm guessing 4.2.1 :P )

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I am on 4.2.1 but the Keyboard does NOT show up  ???

cad111:
Is there way to use a ssh patch instead of web page to add magazine?
Exemple:var/mobile/text.pdf
You cold use this  newstand folder to add apps and use button  to open 3store to download magazine apps !it would be more eficient

Bruan:
Blah. Guess I need to look into why that is even more :(  I probably can get around it using shell, but I want to do it in obj-c ;)

@cad111 what do you mean ssh patch? O.o
Downloading magazine apps would make this pretty pointless ;) think of it as a bookmark folder :P

Niels97oet:

--- Quote from: bcooperizcool on January 08, 2013, 04:09:31 PM ---Blah. Guess I need to look into why that is even more :(  I probably can get around it using shell, but I want to do it in obj-c ;)
--- End quote ---

Take your Time, I now cut-paste  ;)

--- Quote from: bcooperizcool on January 08, 2013, 04:09:31 PM [email protected] what do you mean ssh patch? O.o
Downloading magazine apps would make this pretty pointless ;) think of it as a bookmark folder :P

--- End quote ---

He means that where it says I have to enter a RSS Url, If it is possible to enter a path to your root, so you can put PDF or ePub or etc. in there to read. Would be pretty cool!  8)

Bruan:
ohhhhhhh yeah, you should be able to use urls to open apps, like twiter:// and stuff :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version