Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > App Time Machine FAQ - Suggestions & Problems Fix

[Solved] App Time Machine for non whited00r device? iPhone 3G iOS 4.2.1

(1/1)

directhit:
I just wonder if its possible to download app form app time machine for a non whited00r device , I have a iPhone 3g 4.2.1 and since a lot of the app have dropped compatibility with it . Sorry if its in the wrong section

PierreP:

--- Quote from: directhit on January 11, 2013, 08:56:10 PM ---I just wonder if its possible to download app form app time machine for a non whited00r device , I have a iPhone 3g 4.2.1 and since a lot of the app have dropped compatibility with it...

--- End quote ---

Sorry but only whited00r 6 users have the App Time Machine perk. See explanations why here: Cracking AppTimeMachine?

From a member of the AppTimeMachine Team:

--- Quote --- I don't want to make AppTimeMachine a public "warez" website. It
should be a really "rare" resource to keep alive iOS3, not a place
where normal people can download cracked apps...
--- End quote ---

So no whited00r 6, no candy.  :'(

=====

See here for tricks & links about finding compatible apps, including for iOS 4.2.1 by filtering iTunes: [Tutorial] whited00r 6 How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 Compatible Apps - iTunes iOS Filter Fix

BTW I had the dog-slow and RAM hog iOS 4.2.1 on my iPhone 3G and when searching the web for ways to speed it up a couple of months ago I stumbled on the whited00r site and I am so glad I did.  :)

Try it and you will not believe how fast and fluid your iPhone 3G can be and you will have the access to App Time Machine too:

What are the whited00r 6 Features?

Whited00r 6 - Official Video Demo or check whited00r 6 Features

Where Can I Find whited00r Tutorials?

whited00r Tutorial - Installation

whited00r Tutorial - Solve Installation Errors

whited00r Tutorial - Carrier Unlock for iPhone 3G & Baseband

whited00r Tutorial - Post Installation - Includes Terminal > setup tool info for enabling or disabling whited00r 6 features.

[Tutorial] whited00r 6 How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 Compatible Apps - iTunes iOS Filter 3.x

whited00r Tutorial - Set up an Exchange Account with Gmail if offline see this post: [Solved] Whited00r 6 3g tethering Option + Google Sync Setup

whited00r 6 Tutorial - How to Crack your App & Share it with the community

[TUT] iTunes 16xx Installation errors - 3 methods to solve

Whited00r Forum Support Tutorials

directhit:
Thank you for the info , I have used whited00r my phone stopped recognizing my sim card (I downloaded the unlocked version) and I have iPad BB and cant restore properly and a broken home button , I tried a few times to install whited00r but always got my phone into recovery loop im just searching for a 3gs now .

PierreP:

--- Quote from: directhit on January 11, 2013, 10:28:43 PM ---Thank you for the info , I have used whited00r my phone stopped recognizing my sim card (I downloaded the unlocked version) and I have iPad BB and cant restore properly and a broken home button , I tried a few times to install whited00r but always got my phone into recovery loop im just searching for a 3gs now .

--- End quote ---

Read the Troubleshooting Forum as there are several recent [Solved] threads about you problems including a broken Home button workaround one.

If you still have problems see this for tips on getting answers fast: http://www.whited00r.com/forum/index.php?topic=6934.0

If you have a whited00r installation problem essential info needed:

1- Device model and firmware. If not whited00r: iOS version.
2- Your Baseband version.
3- Your Bootloader version.
4- If it is already jaibroken and unlocked or not.
5- If on Mac or Windows & OS version.
6- iTunes version.

=====

f0recast is a great simple free tool for users to find their essential iPhone info including bootloader version and baseband. Works on Mac & Windows

I just connected my iPhone 3G to my PC without iTunes, started the standalone (means no install required) f0recast and it gave me all the essential infos about the phone:

Download the free f0recast as well as iReb here: http://ih8sn0w.com/

=====

"...always got my phone into recovery loop" - You can kick out of the recovery loop with iReb, TinyUmbrella, redsn0w, etc.

iPad baseband 6.15 is no good see Downgrade iPad Baseband on iPhone 3G to Unlock

--- Quote ---In this short guide you will learn how to downgrade your baseband from 06.15.00 to 05.12.01 (but you could get 05.13.04 using a different firmware for the rollback) with a lot of benefits: GPS will work fine, you will solve the problem of battery drain and you will get better signal.
--- End quote ---

And please do not post back in this thread about installations problems as I will delete it for being off topic.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version