Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > App Time Machine FAQ - Suggestions & Problems Fix

[SOLVED] App Time Machine Twitter app Not Working WD 6 iPhone 3G

(1/1)

negromato:
Hello! My name is Matias, i'm from Argentina and i'm new in the forum! i have an iphone 3G with WD 6, and when i install the official twitter app from timemachine, the apps installs and open fine, but i can't log in! anyone have the same problem and know the solution? now i'm using tweeting, but i don't like it!

Thanks and excuse me for my bad English!

PierreP:
Welcome to the whited00r forum Matias!  8)

Sorry for not helping you about your Twitter app problem as I don't use it so know nothing about it.  :-\

Maybe some help here? http://support.twitter.com/

Have you tried the search tricks here to find an other Twitter version? [Tutorial] whited00r 6 How-To Find iOS 3.1.3 Compatible Apps - iTunes iOS Filter 3.x

But if the Twitter app works then the login problem could be on the Twitter server-side checks like for that app for example:     
WhatsApp WD6 Problem - Partially Working Update!

Bruan:
You might just need to redownload/install it again, as it worked the last time i tried it.  (I could just be lucky though)

negromato:
hey! thanks for the answers.. i reinstall the app from timemachine, and surprise! it works! you can close the topic, and again, thanks!

Gawernator:
Glad it worked sir!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version