Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Hardware Problems - iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 1G & iPod Touch 2G

WiFi not working on Stock iOS 4.2.1 Nor on whited00r 6?

(1/2) > >>

msmb85:
WiFi was working wen i was running ios 4 and ios 3.1.3 but stopped since i installed whited00r. i have replaced the antenna this morning and still not working. its scans ok i can selected the network and put the password in it joins but cuts off after a few seconds or if i try another network i get unable to join any help???

--- Quote from: msmb85 on February 16, 2013, 04:06:45 PM ---...on the stock iOS 4.2.1 firmware it does the same confused what to do?? its a new WiFi part fitted also.

--- End quote ---

Moderator note: Edited the thread title's to add relevant keywords as described in WD 6: Tips to Quickly Solve your Problems/Bugs & Get Answers FAST!

This Topic was moved out of the whited00r Troubleshooting Forum because it was not a whited00r custom firmware problem per say to our brand new Hardware Problem forum.

Please keep the forums clean and organized! :D

Julio Cesar:
ok. try installing the stock ios 4.2.1 and if the wifi works again, download the whited00r unlock version from here http://www.whited00r.com/iphone3g.php and install it againg, regards  ;)

msmb85:
thank you but on the stock firmware it does the same confused what to do?? its a new part fitted also

Julio Cesar:
you haven't wifi using the stock ios 4.2.1?

momircar11:
The problem is in the WiFi chip, which can't be fixed  :( I mean, you can only by changing whole iPhone's motherboard.... I have the same problem  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version