Author Topic: [Solved] App Time Machine Time Out?  (Read 1961 times)

Offline olskull

• Whited00r iPod iPhone User
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
[Solved] App Time Machine Time Out?
« on: February 21, 2013, 08:42:33 PM »
I think I have a rather than unique problem, I can't download most of the apps because it keep poping that the download has timed out, or whatever...
Any ideas?

EDIT: okay guys I think its solved, I've downloaded 3 apps without any problems so long, I guess it was just temporary...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 09:20:06 PM by olskull »

Offline PierreP

• WD FAQ Maker
  • Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
  • Everything is Relative
    • View Profile
  • Device: iPhone 3G
  • My Computer: Windows
Re: App time machine time out
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 03:07:42 AM »
I think I have a rather than unique problem, I can't download most of the apps because it keep poping that the download has timed out, or whatever...
Any ideas?
EDIT:
okay guys i think its solved, i've downloaded 3 apps without any problems so long, i guess it was just temporary...

Welcome to the Whited00r forum!

And yes, sometimes ATM's server is under maintenance or see other explanations here: FAQ - App Time Machine

And thank you for coming back to edit your post as that will help other Whited00r users with a similar problem. 8) height=15  So +1 Internets for you for giving back to the Whited00r community.

A must read for all new Whited00r users is the sticky (it means an important thread pinned at the top of the forum list) Whited00r 6 - FAQ & Troubleshooting - READ BEFORE POSTING! with answers to many questions you might have.