Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Hardware Problems - iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 1G & iPod Touch 2G

[Solved] Broken Power or Home Buttons and entering DFU mode

<< < (16/16)

Bruan:

--- Quote from: jailbreaker007 on June 23, 2014, 12:21:12 AM ---Yes i am sure that it is a wall charger, actually I conected my device for about 6 hours to the wall charger and anything happen.... really I can't do anything...

--- End quote ---

Well, if it does not detect via the computer, all you can really do is just let the device drain entirely now, because it may not have been before, but just stuck in limbo.  So, I really can't say how long it will take to drain completely :/  Maybe 4 days or more, although if in the DFU mode or the limbo state, it may take longer even. After that, charge the device up again, this time via the computer, and hopefully it kicks it to recovery mode by itself after having rebooted.

jailbreaker007:
Ok, I will try to do it by the way thanks for your help :(

Bruan:

--- Quote from: jailbreaker007 on June 23, 2014, 12:13:17 PM ---Ok, I will try to do it by the way thanks for your help :(

--- End quote ---

No worries, it is rather difficult getting the device with broken buttons to work when something goes wrong sadly :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version