Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Troubleshooting - iPhone & iPod Touch 1G/2G/3G, Unlock & Jailbreak Problems & Issues

[Solved] iPhone 2G 3G - SIM card inserted in iPhone Not Supported iTunes Error

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bruan:
Welcome to the forums :)

Are you factory unlocked on your iPhone 3G?  If not, you did need to use the unlocked version (after checking the baseband which you can do via F0recast as described in this post: WD 6: Tips to Quickly Solve your Problems/Bugs & Get Answers FAST! ).

After you know the baseband, you should follow the Whited00r installation wizard to downgrade the baseband if needed (may not be depending on what it is) :)

I'm guessing you aren't factory unlocked though, so you probably do need to do the above ;)

lady_yui:
Hi. I'm having an error 1600, when I'm trying to restore on Itunes using the Whitedoor. Before that, I had the same prob same with Pssi. Please help! I've been reading tips and tricks here in the forum but nothing worked so far :( and I keep on downloading files that seems to be useless in the end.. And it's taking me 6hrs to download one file (for I have an slow connection). Please I need help.. Thanks.

lady_yui:
And this is what I've got on forecast below.. Please help me what to do next.. Atleast just one person who could help me with the step by step process.. Thanks.

Edit by bcooperizcool to just get the needed info and remove the images which contain sensitive information which wasn't blacked out

Baseband: 06.15.00

lady_yui:
Or atleast, help me get back on my original ios.. before i use and try to install this whitedoor.. I'm using ios 4.1.1 :'(

iTechy21:

--- Quote from: lady_yui on December 20, 2013, 10:28:08 AM ---Or atleast, help me get back on my original ios.. before i use and try to install this whitedoor.. I'm using ios 4.1.1 :'(

--- End quote ---
If you do not want the unlock download the normal version of whited00r.
go here to download redsn0w and to put your device into Pwned dfu: https://sites.google.com/a/iphone-dev.com/files/home/redsn0w_win_0.9.15b3.zip?attredirects=0&d=1
It might take a while to download :-\
Once done open it as an administrator (right click on redsn0w and the little shield icon)
click extras -> PWNED DFU. Plug your device in but turned off, and follow the instructions on screen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version