Support - Whited00r Custom iOS for iPhone 2G, 3G & iPod Touch 1G & 2G > Hardware Problems - iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 1G & iPod Touch 2G

WiFi Problem - iPhone 3G Baseband 05.15.04 Factory Unlocked

(1/2) > >>

0Summ1n:
ok, i have a critical problem concerning wifi, how can i repair it?
i saw a video saying to put in the oven... i don't think thats an option.
anyhow, is their a solution for this?

ps: im using wd6, iphone 3g normal baseband 5.15.04

thank you

Edit by bcooperizcool to provide more keywords in the title :)

Bruan:
What are the symptoms?  My iPhone 2G sees wifi sometimes, but it never stays connected and after it disconnects it either says cannot connect to wifi, wrong password, or else it just doesn't show wifi networks at all after that for a couple days.

0Summ1n:

--- Quote from: bcooperizcool on August 10, 2013, 03:33:06 AM ---What are the symptoms?  My iPhone 2G sees wifi sometimes, but it never stays connected and after it disconnects it either says cannot connect to wifi, wrong password, or else it just doesn't show wifi networks at all after that for a couple days.

--- End quote ---

symptons is that it picks up wifi when it's close to the router but when i move about 20-30 feet away it drops the signal, besides that it works pretty well close to the router although it's connection is slow.

Bruan:
This is with all wifi networks, or just the one in your house?  Is the iPhone in a case?

0Summ1n:
Sorry for delay, yes this is for all routers. Examples: my friends, school,... Etc

No I normally don't use cases.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version