Others > Amateur Dev - Archive

[ARCHIVED] Free Virtual Server Hosting

(1/9) > >>

Super_Hussain:
Yeah I was looking for the same thing. I want to go for hostgator, but it costs money and I was looking for a good solution for a host. If yes, is there also free company email?

xdragonforce:

--- Quote from: Super_Hussain on August 14, 2012, 12:18:34 AM ---Yeah I was looking for the same thing. I want to go for hostgator, but it costs money and I was looking for a good solution for a host. If yes, is there also free company email?

--- End quote ---

Keep in mind this is hosting not a free domain. You get 'superhussain.indigo.dragon-dev.co.uk' and no emails :L

CPVideoMaker:

--- Quote from: xdragonforce on August 14, 2012, 12:54:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: CPVideoMaker on August 14, 2012, 12:04:09 AM ---Is there anyway I can host my website on this?

000webhost doesn't let me upload files bigger than 5MB :P
I also have major down time :(

--- End quote ---

Yep, you can host a site :)

--- End quote ---
Would I be able to transfer my Domain Name?
It's "idevteam.netne.net"

xdragonforce:
Well, do you have DNS control if it? If so then yeah you can point it to my server. If.you don't then you can just redirect it.

CPVideoMaker:

--- Quote from: xdragonforce on August 14, 2012, 04:22:24 PM ---Well, do you have DNS control if it? If so then yeah you can point it to my server. If.you don't then you can just redirect it.

--- End quote ---
I am not sure if I have DNS Control, how do I check, it is thefree one 000webhost gave me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version